Mayor's Pond

Monday we drove up to Brigham City and found the following on the pond:
Barrow's Goldeneye (life bird), Common Goldeneye, Northern Pintail,
Pied-billed Grebe, Greater Scaup (life bird), Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead,
Green-winged Teal, Wigeon, Ring-necked Duck, Gadwall, and Mallard.

We then drove to Antelope Island so Nicky could see the Least
Sandpipers--there was one on the way in to the island on the right shore
and many on the way out.  We failed to find the Snow Bunting amidst the
Horned Larks today. We did spot one lone Killdeer.

On the way to Garr Ranch we saw two Shrike (couldn't tell which kind they
were) and we noticed the Porcupine were having a reunion with a grand total
of six hanging around in the trees!  We saw a herd of Pronghorn and also a
couple of Coyotes diving into the snow for rodents.
Other birds today were Red-wings, Kestrels, White-crowned Sparrows, and
Red-tailed Hawks.