Fw: Brigham City Pond

Looks like the fog in the weather pattern is affecting more than just the visibility and air quality--it's affecting my thinking, too.  Please disregard my correction below.  My original directions to Mayor's Pond were correct.

Kris
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:18 AM
Subject: [BirdTalk] Brigham City Pond

Betsy Beneke, Glenn Barlow, and Sharon Andrus thoughtfully provided the name of the pond in Brigham City on UT 91 where Glenn and I saw the Greater Scaup several days ago.  It's called Mayor's Pond.  Sharon Andrus also provided a little history--the pond is named due to the initiative of a Brigham City mayor who had it built as a community fishing pond for the under-15 crowd.  Glenn and I noticed signs on the fence around the pond designating it as an under-15 fishing area.

In the last paragraph of my post Monday I provided directions to the pond, and mistakenly referred to UT 90 twice.  The road that gets you there is always UT 91; sorry for the confusion.

Kris