Morgan and Farmington Bay

I went to East Canyon Res. around 3PM today hoping for some waterfowl but the whole reservoir is frozen.  I saw a Canyon Wren working the Clif Swallow nests near the dam. Golden Eagle by the Hefner lek site. Wild Turkeys everywhere and even a Green Peahen at the edge of Morgan.  UT 65 is not plowed and has areas of packed snow.
I got to Farmington Bay at 5, I found two Short-eared Owls by the pond behind the offices.
And having a digital camera is great I took over 40 pictures. But it is a lot heavier than my previous camera, so most of the pictures were blurry. But I will get the hang of it and have great pictures coming up soon.

Good Birding

Ed