FW: Utah Co., 1-5-04

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
 It was submitted by Julie.

Subject: Utah Co., 1-5-04

Message: Pomera and I found the Harris' Sparrow at the silage pit as previously reported. It was beauty. Wood Duck was at Salem Pond. Lewis' Woodpeckers (7) were where Milton reported them earlier. Lesser Yellowlegs at East Bay. Also at East Bay, about 6 Northern Harriers were scoping out, dive bombing, and screaming at a harrier who was feeding on what appeared to be a duck. It was certainly interesting to watch the behavior of the non-feeding harriers. The harrier was just at the edge of the island so we got great looks at it while it fed.

Good birding y'all,
Julie