RE: Eurasian Collared-Dove In Snowville

I was out in Snowville with The Bridgerland Audubon Society today (Saturday) and we saw an Eurasian Collared Dove at approx. 11:50 am, East of Mollies Cafe about 2 or 3 blocks. Probably the same one that you folks saw yesterday. Field marks include pale gray buff breast, definitive black collar, upper mantle darker gray, longer tail than Ringed Turtle Dove with more black showing on sides of tail. Will submit record for sighting.

Stephen Peterson

From: "Pomera M. Fronce" <pinkstring@networld.com> Reply-To: "Pomera M. Fronce" <pinkstring@networld.com> To: <birdtalk@utahbirds.org> Subject: Eurasian Collared-Dove In Snowville Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:23:43 -0700

Julie and I found one Eurasian Collared-Dove in Snowville on Friday morning. We also saw many Ferruginous and Rough-legged Hawks in the area and at Exit 24 from I-84, three Prairie Falcons. We saw eight raptor species today.

Pomera