AIC & East Canyon

Hi,

There have been some pretty good birds reported at Antelope Island Causeway
and East Canyon, so I thought I would go look.

At Antelope I. C. and a little of the Island, I saw American Kestrel, Raven,
Horned Lark, Killdeer, Common Goldeneye, Bufflehead, Eared Grebe, Red-winged
Blackbird, White-crowned Sparrow, Prairie Falcon, American Avocet, and thanks
to Dana a male Long-tailed Duck.

At East Canyon Res. I saw Common Loons, Common Goldeneyes, Barrow's
Goldeneyes, Common Mergansers, Herring Gulls, Northern Shrike, Gray Partridge, American
Tree Sparrows, and thanks to Julie three Surf Scoters. Lots and lots of
waterfowl to look at.

Jack