East Canyon Res

I went to East Canyon Res today to look for the scooters and loons. There
were two Pacific Loons one near the dam and the other in the second inlet.  The
Surf Scooter was at the first pull off area past the State Park entrance.  Lot
of Common Loons, Common Goldeyes, a few Barrow's, lots of Common Mergansers, a
few Eared Grebes and two Western Grebes.   On my way home I almost ran over a
lifer Wild Turkey. I met a fellow birder out there. But since I have no
manners I never asked his name but loved his license plate "BIRDNRD". I am one bird
short of 300 lifers now.

Good Birding

Edson Leite
C:801-560-8197