plea for more detailed information on birding sites

I'd like to make a humble request - for more detailed place names when
sightings are shared.   I've been reading all year about the great birds
folks find and share with the rest of us - birds I'd like to look for also,
but I have NO idea where some of these places are.  Utah has some big
counties and I just haven't been able to explore them all yet.

Yes, I look at the birding site information and maps on the web site, and
have a DeLorme atlas for Utah, and the Birding Utah book, and the GSL
Birding Trails map, and a couple of other references, but the names shared
aren't always easy to find.  If you've lived and birded in Utah for a long
time, you probably already know all these places, but for folks like me, who
haven't lived here very long (and yes, you can say it, those "durn"
Scandinavian immigrants from the Midwest - where all the roads and highways
intersect at right angles every one mile...), well, we need a little extra
help.

Just adding a county name and an occasional highway number would be enough.
At least I'd know where to start looking.  And to those of you who already
provide this more detailed information - thank you, thank you.

I'm getting off my soap box now...

Betsy Beneke
Perry, Box Elder County