White's Valley, etc.

Nicky and I went to White's Valley on Sunday.  We saw the gray partridge
along with lots of harriers and a prairie falcon.  On into Snowville we saw
a red-tailed hawk on every other pole (well, almost) and two beautiful
ferruginous hawks.
About halfway to the Idaho border we decided to turn around and on a whim
stopped at that great juniper-reststop with the signs informing visitors of
the nesting area of the ferruginous hawks.  This was a great place for
birds.  We saw gray-headed juncos, yellow-rumped warblers, and scrub jays,
but the best find of all was a very noisy group of juniper titmice.  They
were  a wonderful, crazy bunch!
We traveled over 330 miles and had a blast.  One life bird for me
(partridge) and three for Nicky (titmice, ferruginous hawk, and partridge).
It's too bad all birding days can't be as beautiful as today.
Carol Davis