White Valley???

I tried getting to White Valley today for a shot at the Gray Partrige and Sharp-tailed Grouse but I got lost and end up in Blue Creek.  But at Blue Creek I saw something really fun 12 Red-tails, 8 Swainson's, 2 Harriers and 6 Ravens floowing around a field plow and picking up the rodents it tossed up quite an entertaining site.  After that I went to Golden Spike where I saw a few Golden Eagles, Sage Thrasher and an Orange-crowned Warbler what was he doing out in the middle of nowhere?

Well I will have to give White Valley another shot some other time.

Good Birding

Ed