Re: [BirdTalk] Hotline Search and Archives

Hip Hip Hurrah for Weldon!!!
Many cheers also to all the people who've submitted informative articles
and beautiful photos to the website. There is an incredible amount of
information available there! What a great resource. And identifying birds
through the photos is often easier than flipping through a bird book. I'm
going to pass the UtahBirds website link to my homeschooling friends.
Linda