Fwd: Reddish Egret, 9/5/03

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows---- It was submitted by Julie ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Reddish Egret, 9/5/03

Message: Pomera, Kent and I birded Tooele county today.  The Reddish Egret
(performing its canopy "dance") was still at the Fitzgerald WMA this
afternoon.  We didn't see the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker or Red-naped either
in Harker Canyon.  The road is a doozy! Highlights of our travels through
the county included eight warblers: Wilson's, Black-throated Gray,
Townsend's (one of the most striking I've ever seen), Orange-crowned, Common
Yellowthroat, Yellow-rumped, Nashville, Virginia's; Wild Turkeys; Western
Tanager; Plumbeous and Warbling Vireo; Cordilleran and Gray Flycatchers;
Osprey; Pinyon Jays; Virginia Rail.

Good birding y'all and keep posting!
Julie