Layton Wild Bird Center 2nd anniversary

Greetings:

I am happy to report that the Layton Wild Bird Center will celebrate its 2nd anniversary on Saturday, October 18, 2003.  We plan a gala celebration beginning with a bird walk in the morning (8 a.m.), a visit from Hawk Watch International with some of their educational birds of prey in the store, as well as the Ogden Nature Center with their Wildlife On Wheels (WOW) exhibit.  I have invited the Wasatch Audubon Chapter to set up a table to spread the word on their good works, the Division of Wildlife Resources and the Nature Conservancy.

Please join us, so that we can thank you for your support.

Directions to the Layton, Wild Bird Center:  Exit 335 off I-15 in Layton (Antelope Drive).  Go east on Antelope Drive to the 2nd traffic light (Woodland Park Drive).  Go south on Woodland Park Drive to the 3rd left in front of Barnes & Noble Book Store.  We are directly north of Barnes & Noble Book store, sharing the same parking lot.  The Men's Warehouse is attached to the Wild Bird Center.

We leave the store at 8 a.m. for our bird walk.  The store opens for the festivities at 10 a.m. through 7 p.m.

I would like to invite you or your representative to have a table set up in our store throughout that day (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.) for as long as you wish.  It will be a great opportunity to provide our customers with literature, information and education on your organization.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you will be able to participate.  We are happy to provide a table and chair (s) for your use.

Regards,

Bill Fenimore
Wild Bird Center
1860 North 1000 West