The Pink Floyd Story/no lark bunting at BRMBR

Can anyone tell me the REAL story behind Pink Floyd?  How long has he been
on the loose?  I've heard people say anywhere from 15 to 30+ years.  Where
does he/it spend time - summer and winter?  I think it's pretty amazing this
bird has survived for so long in the wild.

For those of you who were interested, I have not seen the lark bunting again
since the initial sighting last Friday, and I was out there looking this
morning.  There wasn't nearly as much songbird activity today either.  Looks
like a lot of them have moved on.

Betsy Beneke
Perry, UT