Bear River MBR

Hi,

I figured it was slow birding around Ogden. If Kris could only muster one paragraph, that was not the place to go.

Jim McIntyre and I went up to Bear River Sunday afternoon. Lots of birds on the auto tour. If someone has patience and a spotting scope, they could spend hours looking at all the birds. The notables we saw were Solitary Sandpipers, Snowy Plovers, Dunlin, Black Terns, Lesser Yellowlegs, Bairds Sandpiper, and Lesser Sandpipers. These were all seen along the canals and ponds pretty close to the road.    Jack