Cats Are Good For:

I recently received this e-mail from my daughter in Boise, Idaho.  It
was just too good to keep to myself. Tom Thumb is one of those Hemingway
Cats with the funny thumbs that belongs to my daughter.

Marvis Collett

I can't stop getting a chuckle out of this.  We found a bird nest that
is
made out of cat fur.  The nest was found under our neighbor's tree,
their
cat is Bandit, a Siamese who is buddies with Tom Thumb.  The cats like
hang out under the pine tree where the nest was found  The fur in the
nest
matches both cats.  It is a very cozy nest!