American Redstart

I went up to the Jordanelle BOR Tues. afternoon determined to see the Am.
Redstart. I missed it last spring, even with the precise directions that
were given. Well this time I was sure to notice every wooden stake or
branch along the road, or so I thought. I was clearly 400 feet past and
was backtracking when I came upon a fellow birder. She was kind enough to
reverse her trek to take me to the only wooden stake that I somehow missed
for the second year in a row. Sheesh...... I think the Redstart saw me
walk right past him for a second year and told his Yellow warbler kin,
because I swear the jubilant bird song seemed more like bird laugh, or
bird snicker if you will.  Anyway, I just want to thank the fellow birder
for steering me to to the right area.