Great Bear River Bird Festival

Hi All:

The above mentioned festival will be held on Saturday, June 7th from 9am to
2pm in the area of the River Delta Interpretive Site and refuge maintenance
area, 13 miles west of I-15 on Forest Street, Brigham City.   Jim McIntyre
will do a Nature Photography Talk & Walk, Cal & Sharon Andrus will provide
information for beginning birders, Einstein the Pelican from the Ogden
Nature Center will provide a program, and Dick Hurren, Bridgerland Audubon,
will be giving a presentation on "landscaping for birds" at his home in
north Brigham City.  Lots of booths, displays, speakers, demonstrations,
children's activities, free posters -  plus tours led by Wasatch Audubon
members, centennial train rides and food are included in the day's
offerings. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!

If you would like me to send you a poster/flyer with a listing of the day's
events & times, please provide your name, mailing address with ZIP code,
and we'll send it out immediately.

Hope to see you there!

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner