UT county birder field trips

Here is all the upcoming activities:

5/21 - 6:30 AM at Division of WIldlife office in Springville
Dennis Shirely is leading a trip to the Tintics and around UT County as part of the
SL bird festival. Should be done around noon.

5/23 - 24 - St. George, Etc
We are meeting at Quail Creek at the dam overlook at 7 AM on Friday. We will bird that day
around Hurricane & Zion's, then on Sat we will bird at Lytle. I haven't heard who is coming
or if there is anybody who wants to carpool. I am probably going to camp. Let me know
if you are planning on coming.

5/31 - 7 AM at the Division of Wildlife office in Springville
This is the annual "Big Day".  Dennis Shirley (and possibly others?)
will lead the trip.  I think that the they go for 100 species, but they
usually end up getting more than that.  Plan on all day,

6/21 (Sat) - Payson Canyon - we'll bird in the evening then look for owls after dark.
I'll give more details about the time and meeting place later.

Bryan Shirley