July/August Bird Walk Schedule

Nature/Bird Walk Schedule for July August

Join us for a free nature/bird walk.  We leave from the Wild Bird Center at 8 a.m., every Saturday (unless otherwise noted), rain or shine.  Our walks are a great way to introduce children to the world of nature.  Bill Fenimore or another local expert leads the walks.  We discuss the birds, mammals, flowers, butterflies and other nature interests, as we encounter them.  The Wild Bird Center "life list" is at 171 different bird species observed during our Nature/Bird Walks, thus far.  Help us discover more.

July 5 Powder Mountain
July 12 Kays Creek
July 19 Kaysville, East Mountain Wilderness Park
July 26 Monte Cristo Area

August 2 Beus Pond
August 9 North Ogden Pass
August 16 Ogden River Parkway
August 23 Ogden Nature Center
August 30 Farmington Bay Waterfowl Management Area

Bill Fenimore
Wild Bird Center
1860 North 1000 West
Layton, UT  84041-1858