Lewis's Woodpecker in Ogden

The Lewis's Woodpecker I've seen occasionally in Ogden since January hasn't yet abandoned me.  I saw it again this afternoon.  I'm sure it's the same bird because it's always in the same backyard.  It has a predilection for a partly dead willow.  This afternoon it sat on a telephone pole adjacent to the tree.  It was plunked down with pink belly feathers pooched out on the flat top of the pole, beak pointed up at a 45 degree angle.  At one point the bird hopped down on the side of the pole and explored a crack.  Just then, a Lazuli Bunting flew across my field of view and landed on the top branch of the woodpecker willow.  Pretty neat.

Kris