California Condors and more

Hi all, I'd like to explain my forwarding. When birders E-mail the lists and the list doesn't except them they are sent to me and I forward them onto one of the lists.
I forwarded the California Condor E-mail because although unlikely I have heard of them being seen north of here. I did not see them though.
If you would respond to the E-mails I forward to the address in the body of the E-mail it will get to who you intended it for.
The California Condor E-mail was from littedove@hotmail.com They did not leave a name.

Below are some more Forwarded Messages. Please respond the the address in the body of the Text. Sorry to confuse you all.

----Original Message Follows----
It was submitted by njdavissprint@earthlink.net
  on Friday, April 25, 2003 at 10:20:46

Subject: The Barrens

Email_Address: njdavissprint@earthlink.net

Message: Where is "The Barrens" located?

The following was submitted by nsn6@email.byu.edu on Friday, April 25, 2003 at 12:03:53

Subject: exact location for burrowing owls?

Email_Address: nsn6@email.byu.edu

Message: I am taking my little cousin owl-watching tomorrow. I heard there's a park around 72nd S. and 45th W. in Salt Lake where there are Burrowing Owls; does anyone know more precisely where this park is? Also, if you know of any other easily accessible places to see any kind of owl, I'd love to know where it is. My cousin would be thrilled! Thanks.
-Nathan Nye