Dunlins on Causeway

Yesterday was wonderful for birding at Farmington Bay and along the Causeway. 60 species, no rain, and my 1st day of birding near the GSL since migration began. Along the Causeway we found only one Black-bellied Plover, but many Marbled Godwits, Willets, Avocets, Sanderlings, Western Sandpipers, and 5 Dunlin! (lifer for me) Two were on the south side; then found three on north side. Managed to get a fairly good photo of the three together. Would be glad to attach it to an email if anyone is interested.

Best of good birding to you.
Bob Huntington
Roberta Wherritt
Deedee O'Brien