breeding bird surveys

Hi,

I am looking for volunteers to run 3 breeding bird surveys in southern Utah
in June.  These are the standard USGS surveys consisting of 50 3-minute
stops, each 0.5 mile apart.  Following is a brief description of the survey
routes.

85-022 (Hite), SanJuan Co:    Begins at Hite and runs east on Hwy 95.

85-172 (Lake Powell), San Juan Co:  Begins at Hall's Crossing and runs east
on Hwy 263.

85-908 (Bryce Canyon), Garfield Co: Begins on Hwy 12 and runs south through
park to Rainbow Point.

Contact me if your are interesting in running 1 or more routes or need
additional information.

Steven Hedges
Utah BBS Coordinator
Steve_Hedges@blm.gov