Lee Kay Ponds, Decker Lake

I and a co-worker checked out the Lee kay Ponds during
lunch and ended up with 17 species for a half hour's
effort.  There were MANY swallows skimming the ponds,
but I need to re-learn my swallows, so I couldn't say
what species they were.  I also was able to log my
first Yellow-Headed Blackbird of the year.
After work I stopped at Decker Lake to check it out.
The most notable birds were Black Necked Stilts (first
of the year), 3 Wilson's Snipes (golly, I think I
might have hard time telling them apart from Common
Snipe!), and 4 Common Mergansers.
Personal and Confidential to KC-- I still have not
seen the Burrowing Owls at Cougar Park!!!  I checked
again tonight!
Bird for the Enjoyment!!
Bruce