April Fools

Great joke Mark.
Actually I wouldn't mind some kind of tax in other outdoor activities.  So that people who have interests other than harming wildlife or its environment would have a voice in how things are managed.  Since I love bugging the representatives I check the bill out and this is what I got
The HR401
To create an office within the Department of Justice to undertake certain
specific steps to ensure that all American citizens harmed by terrorism
overseas receive equal treatment by the United States government regard-
less of the terrorists âcountry of origin or residence, and to ensure
that all terrorists involved in such attacks are pursued, prosecuted,
and punished with equal vigor, regardless of the terrorists âcountry of
origin or residence.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_bills&docid=f:h401ih.txt.pdf

Good Birding

Ed