New Wild Bird Center now open In Layton Utah

- --part1_d3.116a49f.2914bbd8_boundary

Dear Utah Birdnet members:

I am pleased to announce that we have recently opened the Wild Bird Center i=
n=20
Layton, Utah.

I have both Sibley Books in our store, the new Wild Bird Center in Layton,=20
Utah (across from the Barnes & Noble in the Layton Market Center) Exit 335=20
off I-15. =A0I would be happy to sell the book to members and rebate a=20
percentage of those sales to the Utah Birdnet, Utah Birds organization. =A0

Member benefits when buying from the Wild Bird Center in Layton would not=20
only be taking the book home with them immediately (no wait on the mail) but=
=20
the satisfaction of supporting a "local" Utah business.

We support local Audubon Chapters (Great Salt Lake and Wasatch), the Ogden=20
Nature Center, Hawk Watch International, etc. =A0

I may be reached at (801) 525-8400 for any additional information you may=20
want. The store is open Monday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. =A0W=
e=20
are easy to find. =A0When exiting I-15 to go to Antelope Island (Exit 335),=20
turn East on Antelope Drive rather than West. =A0Go two traffic lights, turn=
=20
right (Woodbury Park Drive). =A0Go three blocks and turn left at the Barnes=20=
&=20
Noble Book store. =A0We are directly across the parking lot. =A0The Men's=20
Warehouse is attached to us.

We are happy to rebate a percentage of our sales to the Utah Birds=20
Organization on all purchases at the Wild Bird Center, not just those on=20
books.  Members only need identify themselves, so that the organization will=
=20
receive rebate credit. =20

I have sent a message to Milton asking for the details necessary to provide=20
such a program to you.  Gary Grubb's encouragement to support local communit=
y=20
business is appreciated and desired.

Our Grand Opening is November 10th. =A0We will sponsor a bird walk to Antelo=
pe=20
Island led by Jack Rensel, recipient of the Ogden Sesquicentennial Award,=20
"Outstanding Conservationist" and Keith Evans, President Wasatch Audubon.=20
=A0Hawk Watch International will exhibit several raptors.

We look forward to seeing you at the store.

Thank you,

Bill Fenimore
Owner, Wild Bird Center
Layton, Utah

- --part1_d3.116a49f.2914bbd8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Dear Utah Birdnet members=
:
<BR>
<BR>I am pleased to announce that we have recently opened the Wild Bird Cent=
er in Layton, Utah.
<BR>
<BR>I have both Sibley Books in our store, the new Wild Bird Center in Layto=
n, Utah (across from the Barnes &amp; Noble in the Layton Market Center) Exi=
t 335 off I-15. =A0I would be happy to sell the book to members and rebate a=
 percentage of those sales to the Utah Birdnet, Utah Birds organization.=20=
=A0
<BR>
<BR>Member benefits when buying from the Wild Bird Center in Layton would no=
t only be taking the book home with them immediately (no wait on the mail) b=
ut the satisfaction of supporting a "local" Utah business.
<BR>
<BR>We support local Audubon Chapters (Great Salt Lake and Wasatch), the Ogd=
en Nature Center, Hawk Watch International, etc. =A0
<BR>
<BR>I may be reached at (801) 525-8400 for any additional information you ma=
y want. The store is open Monday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.=20=
=A0We are easy to find. =A0When exiting I-15 to go to Antelope Island (Exit=20=
335), turn East on Antelope Drive rather than West. =A0Go two traffic lights=
, turn right (Woodbury Park Drive). =A0Go three blocks and turn left at the=20=
Barnes &amp; Noble Book store. =A0We are directly across the parking lot.=20=
=A0The Men's Warehouse is attached to us.
<BR>
<BR>We are happy to rebate a percentage of our sales to the Utah Birds Organ=
ization on all purchases at the Wild Bird Center, not just those on books. &=
nbsp;Members only need identify themselves, so that the organization will re=
ceive rebate credit. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I have sent a message to Milton asking for the details necessary to prov=
ide such a program to you. &nbsp;Gary Grubb's encouragement to support local=
 community business is appreciated and desired.
<BR>
<BR>Our Grand Opening is November 10th. =A0We will sponsor a bird walk to An=
telope Island led by Jack Rensel, recipient of the Ogden Sesquicentennial Aw=
ard, "Outstanding Conservationist" and Keith Evans, President Wasatch Audubo=
n. =A0Hawk Watch International will exhibit several raptors.
<BR>
<BR>We look forward to seeing you at the store.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>
<BR>Bill Fenimore
<BR>Owner, Wild Bird Center
<BR>Layton, Utah</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_d3.116a49f.2914bbd8_boundary--